We’re a couple of weeks into the new year, and it’s time for our mid-month product spotlights! This month, we are featuring the LUMENS TapShare wireless presentation system, and their VC-B10U ePTZ USB Camera, as well as the CHRISTIE Spyder X80 multiviewer video processor. Check them out below.
Lumens · VC-B10U ePTZ USB Camera
Distance Learning & Videoconferencing
The Lumens™ VC-B10U is a high-definition ePTZ camera specifically designed for small meetings, classrooms and distance learning. It supports USB 3.0 and is plug-and-play with just one USB cable. Thanks to its built-in TV mount it’s easily installed on the TV or on the screen, and equipped with a 120° wide viewing angle and can even enlarge to 3x magnification, attendees appear clear. In addition, it has a built-in microphone, best suited for distance learning or videoconferencing.
- Supports USB 3.0 / 2.0 plug & play
- 12 Megapixel image sensor
- Panoramic 120° viewing angle
- Maximum 3x sensor zoom, and 8x digital zoom
- ePTZ, Remote control
- Supports 64 preset positions
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in TV mount
Lumens · TapShare TS20
Wireless Presentation System · “Tap Here, Share Anywhere”
Lumens™ TapShare™ TS20 wireless presentation system integrates advanced 802.11ac with 5G Wi-Fi to provide a smooth wireless collaborative presentation experience. The TapShare™ is easy to install since there are no required cables, drivers and software. It has a built-in multiple interface including HDMI, MiniDisplay port, USB and Ethernet; furthermore, compatible with all HDMI sources and displays. Additionally, it supports ‘’Split Screen Display” with up to four screens so that team members can share ideas simultaneously. Lumens TapShare™ can be used in classrooms, meeting rooms, auditoriums, etc.
- Easy to install without additional software or driver
- Easy to use with one click and share on time
- Supports wired connection for various environments
- Supports four split screens simultaneously
- Easy to share iOS devices with one single cable
- Multiple interface: HDMI / MiniDisplay port / USB / Ethernet
- Fully compatible with mobile devices and laptops
Christie · Spyder X80
Multi-Screen Windowing Processor
Christie®, the undisputed leader in multi-window processing, is again setting the standard with the introduction of the all-new processor, the Christie Spyder X80.
Take control of 80 million pixels across multiple displays with unmatched power and flexibility. As the next-generation Spyder – the tool trusted by professionals for the most demanding applications – the Christie Spyder X80 enables the creation of spectacular, never-before-seen visual experiences.
Featuring processing and connectivity capabilities that surpass anything else in the market, the Spyder X80 is the most powerful multi-screen windowing processor and content management solution available. Engineered with direct feedback from users to meet their exacting performance and reliability requirements, the Spyder X80 stands alone at the forefront of processing.
- 80 megapixel processing power – Unmatched processing in true 4K@60Hz performance across multiple displays.
- Single-channel 4K support on every channel – Single-cable, 4K@60Hz performance reduces the need for additional channels and cables.
- Extremely-low latency – Universal matrix switching with powerful, built-in cross-point hardware for fast switching and maximum input/output routing capability with no additional signal latency.
- Flexible and scalable I/O architecture – Customizable I/O configurations of up to 24 inputs and 16 outputs and multiple connections, including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and 12G HDSD.
- Intelligent EDID – Easy management of EDID across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays.
- Christie Spyder Studio client software (GUI) – From simple presets to complex frame-accurate timelines, Spyder Studio has the flexibility and functionality required for the most demanding live environments.