JB&A PRE-INFOCOMM TECHNOLOGY EVENT
Tuesday, JUNE 11 · 12pm – 7pm
HYATT Regency · Orlando
All About Digital Signage & LED Video Walls
Going to InfoComm in Orlando? Start your week with us at the JB&A Pre-InfoComm Technology Event — learn all about the latest technology solutions for Digital Signage and LED Video Walls.
See and touch LED video walls in different pixel pitches from the world’s largest Direct View LED manufacturer that Facebook, Nike, Disney and Verizon all chose for their showrooms.
Discuss your video wall project details with our experts — learn how to choose the best processor for the job, and discover the best way to hang a wall.
Increase the Value of Video Walls with Interactivity
LED Walls are not just static displays anymore. They can now be interactive! The NBA, Statue of Liberty, and Ebay HQ all use interactivity to increase the value of their wall and so should you.
Enjoy Food & Drinks While You Demo the Latest ProAV Tech
Bring your colleagues and clients to learn about streaming, projection, live production, image processing, projection mapping and so much more + Enjoy the food, drinks, gifts, and chances to spin for prizes every hour!
Our Event Partners
- Barco: projectors; image processors; LCD video walls
- Bluefin: custom LCD solutions with BrightSign built-in
- Canon: DLP, LCD & LCOS projectors
- D-Link: business-class networking; IP surveillance; wireless
- Draper: projection screens; projector lifts & mounts
- Ensemble Designs: video routing; scan conversion
- Exterity: IP video distribution; digital signage solutions
- Gefen: extenders, switchers, splitters, scalers, control & more
- Intinor: live video over the internet
- NewTek: TriCaster; network device interface (NDI)
- Ping HD: digital signage solutions
- RealMotion: interactive motion graphics solutions
- RGBlink: video wall processors; LED controllers
- SNS: shared storage for media professionals
- Telestream: transcoding & live streaming solutions
- Unilumin: indoor & outdoor LED display solutions
PTZOptics · NEW! Wireless Cable
The PTZOptics Wireless Cable will be available in Q3 2019! We can’t wait to introduce you to this device — a 400 Meter (1,300 feet) wireless Ethernet solution with daisy-chaining capabilities which can provide increased distances of up to 1,600 meters or 5,249 feet.
Designed to provide 300 Mbps of low latency data transfer ideal for video production with NewTek® NDI®.
The PTZOptics low latency wireless solution can be paired with any device that utilizes a LAN connection and can provide up to 300 Megabits of wireless transmission bandwidth — and with a paired Station & Access Point, you can connect any device to your network wirelessly.
WATCH PTZOptics Wireless Cable Advanced Setup video for more info about daisy-chain setup.
Stop by booth 4115 at InfoComm to see more from PTZOptics!