Wirecast Powers Live Video Communication
What does it do?
Wirecast is software that turns your computer into a production studio. Wirecast Gear is the turnkey solution from Telestream that gets you streaming and creating compelling content in a matter of minutes.
- Unlimited sources
- Stream to multiple destinations
- Audio mixing / video switching, compositing, transitions
- Graphics, titles, playlists
- NDI in/out, replay, ISO recording
Where does it stream to?
Wirecast supports every streaming destination out there such as: Zoom, Teams, GoToMeeting, and other popular conferencing solutions – elevating them to a more enhanced, dynamic viewing experience.
- 30+ RTMP-based streaming destinations
- RTP Multicast / Unicast
- Multiple destinations simultaneously
- Record to disk
Who uses it?
People from all walks of life and industries are using Wirecast to create content and publish it everywhere.
- Houses of Worship
- Live Event Production
- Television, Radio & News Broadcasters
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
How does it work?
Using Wirecast is easy. Simply plug in your cameras, capture your content, produce your show, and stream it live.
WCP lets you bring in a variety of sources and even remote guests – play and record your presentation – or use virtual sets while adding audio and graphics. It’s a complete production studio in a box.
- IP Cameras and Web streams as sources
Use Rendezvous to interview remote guests
- Add presentations like Powerpoint
- Recording video and create instant replays
- Add virtual sets (backgrounds)
- Support for NDI
- Mix multi-channel audio
- Create and add graphics