You Need to Create Engaging Meeting Content in a Corporate Environment
If you’re like most people, you rely on ready-built platforms like Microsoft Teams and Zoom for your meetings. These platforms offer a solid number of features, but most of your meetings look exactly the same — just tiles on a black background. By now, you’ve lost the focus of your meeting participants, and their interest levels are at an all-time low.
NDI Opens Up Endless Possibilities for You to Broadcast Stunning Meetings
With NDI®, you have complete control over each of the video elements coming into your meeting, and you can present them in an engaging and effective way.
NDI allows multiple video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP and to encode, transmit, and receive many streams of high-quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. NDI can benefit any network-connected video device, including video mixers, graphics systems, capture cards, and many other production devices.
NDI opens up a world of connectivity – more content, quickly, for more platforms, with less time and resources.
- NDI® (Network Device Interface) is a royalty-free protocol developed by NewTek to enable video-compatible products to share video across a local area network (LAN).
- NDI moves video and audio across any network; wireless, mobile or desktop machines and is the world’s most powerful video-over-IP technology.
- NDI makes it possible to work flexibly with media sources that cross any distance, network boundaries and even in Cloud environments.
- NDI is the only video-over-IP transport and codec that you need to run your remote, cloud or hybrid-based production.
Key Features of the Technologies
- NDI® Tools: FREE NDI Applications to start using NDI in your production workflows.
- NDI® SDK: Integrate NDI into your systems using the Software Developer Kit.
- NDI® Advanced SDK: Natively implement NDI into your products.