Spark™ Plus IO
NewTek Spark Plus™ video converters are the fastest, easiest, and best way to video over IP. Ultra-portable enclosures with resolutions up to UHD 60p, the groundbreaking benefits of NDI®, and a host of tools and capabilities makes NewTek Spark Plus video converters the right choice for the full spectrum of video production needs
NDI® Compatible Workflows
Portable and Mountable
NDI® Transfer Modes
Program and Preview Tally
NDI® Input and Output
Easy Network Identification
NDI® Virtual Input
Spark™ Plus IO 4K
NewTek Spark Plus IO 4K are portable, affordable UHD 60p NDI® HDMI media converters. Capture media directly from connected cameras or devices and convert to high bitrate NDI®, or take NDI® streams from the network and convert them for display on screens, monitors, projectors, or video walls. A Spark Plus IO 4K device is the fastest, easiest, and most flexible way to integrate HDMI devices into your IP-based video production workflows from anywhere on the network and avoid the cable length limitations of HDMI.
There is a NewTek Spark™ that’s perfect for you
NewTek’s family of Spark™ Plus IO converters all offer bi-directional conversion from 4K HDMI, 3G-SDI to 12G-SDI. Catering to the full spectrum of video production needs, each NewTek Spark™ offers Tally support, are portable and mountable, and offer the groundbreaking benefits of NDI®.
NewTek Spark Plus IO 4K offers all types of media production professionals a quick and easy solution that does not require technical expertise, or an enterprise-level network infrastructure to use up to UHD 60p video in IP based media production workflows. Spark Plus IO 4K is compatible with hundreds of systems, devices, and applications that support innovative Network Device Interface technology and is ideal for live production, streaming, sports, competitive and social gaming, corporate communications, classroom production, and more. Say goodbye to cost, cables, capture or display cards, and confusion.
• Versatile UHD encode or decode NDI-HDMI conversion with support up to 2160p 60
• Easily route NDI® to displays, great for digital signage opportunities
• Works perfectly with TriCaster systems for configuration free NDI interoperability
• Hundreds of third-party devices that supports NDI® needing IO connectivity
- Take eSports streaming to a new level with an UHD PC or console output.
- Send UHD signals between hardware devices without capture cards.
- Distribute UHD content to multiple screen types in eSport facilities and tournaments.
- Easily bring multiple computer workstations with multiple resolutions into live production.
Education and Training
- Enhance video teaching apps like Panopto and Zoom with NDI enabled cameras and devices.
- Perfect for advanced multi-camera lecture rooms, complex medical or lab training, and simulation scenarios where every camera and screen capture is critical to enriching the remote learning process.
- Cut costs and save time with IP video-based management and monitoring across campuses.
- Quickly route critical video messaging to digital signage and screens across campuses.
Corporate and Government
- Enhance meeting and conference software by converting Pro AV cameras into NDI sources.
- Route critical video content to screens and digital signage across network.
- Fastest way to utilize IP based workflows with low latency and high quality.
- Save time and reduce resources with IP based remote management and monitoring.
If you have a client who could benefit from the features we showed you today, reach out to your Exertis Broadcast team right away to book a demo.
NewTek® is the leader in IP video technology that gives every storyteller a voice through video. NewTek sells exclusively through hundreds of resellers around the world to bring its innovative solutions to market. NewTek products are natively IP-centric via NDI® and empower customers to grow their audiences, brands, and businesses faster than ever before.
Clients include: The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, New York Giants, NBA Development League, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, MTV, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Pinsent Masons LLP, and more than 80% of the U.S. Fortune 100.